Agenda Day 1: Pre Conference Workshops
8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration & Coffee
8:30 am - 11:30 am Workshop A: Introduction to Design Thinking for CX
Familiarize yourself with essential design thinking techniques, mindsets and behaviors in a hands-on format. This workshop highlights how to bring creative habits like deep user empathy, radical collaboration and rapid experimentation to one’s work every
Develop an awareness of and support for design thinking as an approach to problem solving. This workshop will also provoke fresh ideas to address a meaningful challenge or opportunity.
- An introduction of design thinking into your culture through a shared
- Awareness of the tools and techniques of the world’s leading companies
- A compelling case for putting customers/humans at the center of
all problem solving efforts
- An understanding of how leaders can enhance and model
11:30 am - 12:00 pm Morning Break
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm Working Lunch + Workshop B: How to Create a CX Movement
Begin your CX journey with where it starts first: Internally. Unlock the potential of Customer Experience and learn how it can be used to empower everyone in your organization to be more innovative and create incredible customer experiences that deliver business impact.
Principals to Creating a Customer Experience Movement will be addressed, including ways to:
- Leverage CX to accelerate innovation across your organization
- Transform CX and innovation from a peripheral skill into standard practice
- Convert your company culture to deliver sustainable results for your
customers, your business and your employees.
- Learn how you and your team can be transformed into a CX powerhouse
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm Afternoon Break
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm Workshop C: Harness the Power of Data and Maximize its PotentialAnish Mathur - Watson Offering Manager IBM Watson
Data remains a valuable gold mine of information that can transform into a remarkable customer experience. If integrated effectively, there is no end to the benefits your customer can receive—and the financial rewards your company can reap. However, many organizations have a lot to learn when it comes to maximizing the data retrieved.
An article in Forbes indicated that 80% of data is “dark and untouched,” never utilized to improve the customer experience. A recent study by SAS found only 23% of companies were able to integrate customer insights in real-time. In this workshop, gain practical tools and familiarize yourself with the next steps that turn talk into action.
- Practice thinking beyond data acquisition and collection
- Understand how machine learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP) can
optimize your CX strategy
- Strengthen your skills in interpreting, analyzing and making decisions that lead to
actionable, successful CX enhancements
- Learn five critical steps you can take to safeguard the data you retrieve and
convey trust to your customers
Anish MathurWatson Offering Manager