Chief Experience Officer
The Inside View
Begin your CX journey with where it starts first: Internally. Unlock the potential of Customer Experience and learn how it can be used to empower everyone in your organization to be more innovative and create incredible customer experiences that deliver business impact.
Principals to Creating a Customer Experience Movement will be addressed, including ways to:
- Leverage CX to accelerate innovation across your organization
- Transform CX and innovation from a peripheral skill into standard practice
- Convert your company culture to deliver sustainable results for your
customers, your business and your employees.
- Learn how you and your team can be transformed into a CX powerhouse
80% of CEOs believe they deliver an outstanding customer experience, yet only 8% of their customers agree. Only 1% of small to medium businesses have a formal Customer Experience (CX) design strategy in place. With bill 148 now in full effect; it’s critical more than ever that we instill certainty and confidence in our teams so they can provide an outstanding Customer Experience and maximize profitability. In this back to basics, interactive session you will learn:
- A leader’s responsibility in CX Design
- How to build a roadmap with the 7 key steps to Experience Design
- The importance of letting the customer define their journey
- The critical role your team plays in customer service to ensure better experiences
Many companies are growing increasingly aware that providing excellent customer experiences and achieving profitable growth stems largely from the ability to deliver positive workplace experiences for their employees. Yet in our modern world, some are still holding on to traditional approaches to management and office policies that can do more harm than good.
What specifically does it take to successfully attract and retain talent? How do you know you’re really giving employees what they want? Hear from these leaders responsible for developing teams at their organizations share some of the strategies that keep their employees happy and inspired, and their customers coming back for more.
- Identify stale beliefs that can hold your employees back and gain fresh philosophies that make a difference
- Recognize behaviors of leaders who execute a clear vision between customer and employee engagement
- Hear employee engagement success stories and unconventional tactics that motivate employees, increase job satisfaction and drive more revenue
- Learn how you can make small internal shifts that result in big customer impacts